Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy One Year Jilly!

One year ago today marks the best day of my life, the day that I married my best friend, Jill Dutson. Right now we're in Las Vegas, visiting Jill's family and in a few hours, we'll be off to celebrate our anniversary on the Las Vegas strip for a couple days.

Before I got married, I heard from a bunch of people of how hard the first year of marriage is and how you figure out who the "real" person is that you married. I can definitely say that the first year of marriage has been the best year of my life and has been nothing but bliss. And the only thing extra that I've "really" learned about Jill, is more of what I learned about myself. And that is not knowing that I could really care and love for someone as much as I do for her. I don't mean to be all mushy and stuff but I really love this girl. Of course marriage has it's challenges but I'd rather look at them as learning experiences and ways to grow both as individuals and together. 

Now that we've had the best year of marriage, we can put it behind  us and now make the second year our new best along with every year that follows. I love you Jill--you're my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment